These rules are for your benefit, so that everyone can spend an enjoyable family holiday. The rules are few, therefore we expect full co-operation as these will be fully enforced. Your individual attention to your site is very much appreciated.
1. The only garbage that can be placed in the fire pits is paper products. There are garbage and recycling dumpsters and compost bins at the office/store. Blue bags have been adopted in Inverness Municipality, please inquire at office about what is able to be recycled. Please use caution with your toilets, no paper towels, sanitary napkins, tampons etc.
2. Outside fridges/freezer units must be enclosed. We are not responsible for food loss due to power failure, blown fuses, pulled plugs etc.
3. Campfires are permitted in designated fire pots. These fires are to be kept at a moderate and realistic scale. Campfires and parties are to quiet down at 1:00 a.m. and return to your site.
4. All pets are to be on a leash, this is for protection of your pets and courtesy to your neighboring campers. Scoop policy.
5. All Terrain Vehicles (3 & 4 Wheelers) are not permitted on the campground.
6. Guests spending the night or using your trailer, must register at the office.
7. Smoking is prohibited in all Public Buildings, By-law adapted by the Inverness County Municipality.